6:45pm to 8:15pm
Chappelle Gardens Social
1059 Chappelle Blvd SW
Do you work or visit downtown? Do you have someone in your life that suffers from addictions? Does anyone in your life take prescription pain medication? Do you want to make your community a safer place? We have FREE naloxone training coming up Feb 15th!
- Inform individuals of safer use strategies and interventions to mitigate harms associated with ongoing substance use.
- Train an individual to identify signs and symptoms of suspected opioid poisoning and distinguish this from stimulant poisoning.
- Train an individual to respond to suspected opioid poisoning using the response steps.
- Train an individual to provide rescue breaths and administer naloxone by intramuscular injection.
- Train an individual on post-poisoning response actions.
Once you have completed your training, you will receive a certificate of completion and an injectable naloxone kit.
Make a difference in your community today!
Click HERE to register!